LNS - Beef Research
Capabilities include yearling and cow-calf grazing trials and receiving, backgrounding, growing and finishing feedlot trials.
Grass - 60,000 plus acres native range
- 8 100' x 250' (120 hd) or 16 50' x 250 (60 hed) pens.
- 8 125' x200' (150 hed) pens.
- Platform and individual cattle scales.
- 3 commercial feedlots (80,000 hd capacity) within 20 minutes.
- 1500 hd cow herd. All calves retained until slaughter.
- 2 large sale barns within 50 miles (La Junta, Colorado).
- Relationship with order buyers throughout the United States.
- Knowledgeable staff to feed and care for grazing and feedlot cattle.
- Dr. Eric Larson to monitor trials.
- Access to the Midwest PMS consulting group for input on trial protocols and interpretation of results.
Eric Larson, Ph.D.
29940 County Road 4
Fowler, CO 81039
Office - 719-263-4848
Mobile - 719-469-1788
Fax - 719-263-4849